Spend a wonderful time in the desert with our Evening Desert Safari! It is a must-try activity when going to this part of the world. Our team will help you enjoy your time with your loved ones or sweetheart with our customized tour for wonderful memories to cherish with them. This tour includes a BBQ dinner, and it is composed of a six-hour adventure in the desert in Abu Dhabi.
Our team will help you make your way in the Bedouin style camp that is tucked in the majestic sand dunes of the emirate. With the Evening Desert Safari, you can experience your heart pumping aboard a 4x4 ride at breaking speeds. You can also climb atop a camel and experience camelback riding, as you never did before.
For an additional cost, you can also enjoy quad biking with your loved ones. That’s not all! The tour also includes round trip transfer to and from your hotel, sheesha smoking, henna painting and a belly dancing performance! Enjoy dinner with your family and other travelers in a night full of fun and adventure in this part of the globe!
Our team will provide a safari marshal to accompany and bring you to the desert aboard our luxury 4 x 4 land cruiser. You and your loved ones will enjoy it here without any worries. The tours also include transfer at any top hotels or malls in the emirate. Upon pick up, our team will take you to the Al Khatim desert via the Al Ain Road. The marshal or guide will tell you fascinating stories about the desert and the region. Be prepared for an amazing tour of your lifetime by choosing our Evening Desert Safari!
Then, you will arrive at the meeting point at the desert where to enjoy some dune bashing with your kids and loved ones, or visit the camel farm where to have a photo opportunity.
After, you’re going to reach the camp, and then settle into one of the lavish tents prepared with cushion and decorated with the Arabian theme. You will also be welcomed with dates, tea and coffee as well as water or soda. Then, you can pick from the other complementary activities that our team are including in this tour.
You can head off to the quad biking or sand boarding activities and enjoy a sand ride. Additionally, you can try a camel ride, have henna tattoo or dress with an Arabic costume for some photos.
Next, relax and sip some tea by the campfire and watch a Belly dance, Thanoura dance/Fire dance performance! You can also have a feast with the BBQ dinner that our team has prepared for you and your loved ones, and some foods include kebabs, hummus, flatbreads and some western dishes.
At the end of the tour, you will be taken back to the departure point.
- Mall and major hotels will be the departure points with a departure time of 3:30 pm
- Return will be at the same drop off point where you were picked up
- Pick-Up And Drop Back By 4 Wheel Drive (Toyota Land Cruisers)
- Drive To Al Khatim Desert Maximum 50 Minutes
- Desert Driving & Dune bashing in 4wds by professional drivers trained in Desert driving.
- Near Camp Breathtaking Sand Boarding
- Camel Ride ( 5 minutes )
- Desert Sunset Watching & Taking Desert Sunset Picture
- Arabic Hospitality Upon Arrival With Arabic Coffee/Tea/Dates
- Unlimited Soft Drinks, Tea Coffee And Mineral Water
- Local dresses for men and women for picture taking
- Falcons for picture taking
- Henna Tattoo Or Henna Painting
- Bedouin tent with carpet and pillows
- BBQ dinner with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Dance floor and music system
- Live entertainment Belly Dancing
- Live entertainment Thanoura Dance /
- Live entertainment Fire Dance
- A Relaxing Smoke Of Fragrant Sheesha (Arabian Water Pipe) After The Dinner.
- Quad biking (10 minutes for 50 AED)
- Available to purchase: alcoholic drinks
- Upon booking, you will receive a confirmation.
- The tour is not for pregnant women as well as for people with heart problems and other medical conditions, such as back problems.
- 6 people will be accommodated in a land cruiser – on a sharing basis
- Not recommended for children below one years old; a child seat won’t be provided by our team, so parents should have their children on their laps
- Advise us for an infant seat if you need it at the time of the booking – please note that child rate applies
- Recommends comfortable clothing - trousers and closed shoes for quad biking
- The tour is not for people with back problems
- Warm clothing during winter from October to March
- Please dress properly.
- The tour operates in all weather conditions. If the tour is canceled due to poor weather, you can choose a refund or an alternative to the tour
- Any cancellation for bookings must be 24 hours before. Last minute Changes or cancellations are not permitted.
- During Ramadan, alcohol will not be served and entertainment will not be included in the tour.